Terms & Conditions
Find all downloadable T's & C's here...
- All journeys with Abba Cars must be pre-booked using one of the booking methods described on the website.
- All journeys to the railway, bus or coach station must be booked for pick up at least 1 hour before departure in order to guarantee the connection, longer if you are in one of the surrounding towns or villages.
- Lost property left in an Abba Cars vehicle will be taken to Warrington Police Station. Please contact them on 0845 458 6379 main office to collect your lost property.
- If you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided, please contact the office, by phone.
- All telephone calls are recorded and monitored for training and verification purposes
- These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights. Airport transfer bookings.
- Payment can be made by credit card, debit card (Debit Cards and Credit Cards subject to a 7% surcharge)
8 . Abba Cars send texts and/or email alerts to all our customers,which at times may also include promotional activities.
You can opt out of SMS/Email messaging directly sent to you by us by contacting the office on - 01925 44 44 44 or e-mailing email@example.com
9. Abba Cars from time to time, may share your information with third party partners. If you do not wish your information to be shared, please contact the office to be removed – 01925 44 44 44 or email firstname.lastname@example.org