Terms & Conditions
Find all downloadable T's & C's here...
1. All journeys with Abba Cars must be pre-booked using one of the booking methods described on this website.
2. All telephone calls are recorded and monitored for training and booking verification purposes.
3. Abba Cars sends texts and/or emails to all of our customers informing them of what stage their booking has progressed to.
4. Abba Cars collects the details that you have freely given to us in order to carry out and undertake your booking/ journey. These details are used for that purpose only and we will never pass them on to any third party for any type of marketing purposes whatsoever.
5. Lost property left in Abba Cars vehicle will be taken to Warrington Police station. Please contact them on 0845 458 6379 main office to collect your lost property.
6. Quotes and Estimates we would respectfully point out that the Company accepts theses words on the basis of a “Rough Guide Price” and as such they are not meant to be a “Fixed Guaranteed price” for any journey. A “ Fixed Price “ is one that the Company may offer and will stand by as being the price for that particular type of Booking or requested Type of Booking as made with the Company.
6a. Any “Fixed Price Guarantee” Will be Negated, should the Original booking made, alter or have any additional Via’s added to it which occur after the booking has been despatched to a vehicle and we have been given no prior notification of.
7. We cannot be held liable for any unforeseen severe weather or traffic conditions such as accidents or roadworks which affect our best efforts to reach you or get you to the station, airport, coach or bus station or any other destination on time as these are beyond our control. We will endeavor to get you there for your preferred arrival time. This applies to all bookings even if booked well in advance. As these are Acts of God or Road Traffic Accidents that our beyond our control.
9. These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights.
10. Should you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided, please contact the office, by phone. 01925 44 44 44